Thursday, August 19, 2010


My training as a teacher started with long journey from Alleppy to Arthunkal in a morning. On the way i manage to overcome fears regarding my first day of the TTI. After traveling an hour i got out of the bus.There i met Mrs.Asha.S.Menon, one of my senior trainees.I enterd a small room for visitors, there i met miss preethy's mother. There was an album of pre-students
moments later a bell ranged it was for an assembly, it was conducted in MALAYALAM there was a commandor then there was prayer,pledge,thought for the day,newsand finaly speech.After that the vice principsl Mrs Anumol called me then my mother left.
She told me the ruls and regulations for the institution. Conditions were
  • NO MOBILES
  • BRING DIARY EVERY DAY
  • SUBMIT WORK IN RIGHT TIME
Unwillingly i agreed to every thing. then i enterd the class every was scribbling something there i met Sebasatin Roshan,Libin,Jijo we became friends very soon in the interval i looked around there was a garden aquarium and so on.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment